If you've purchased virtual tickets, you can stream the shows on your TV using AirPlay or an HDMI cable.
- Ensure your Apple device and TV support AirPlay and are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Visit missuniverse.livebash.com on your Apple device's web browser and access the livestream.
- Tap the AirPlay icon and select your Smart TV or Apple TV from the list.
- Your TV will mirror the livestream from your device.
- Connect an HDMI cable to your device and TV's HDMI ports.
- Switch your TV's input to the corresponding HDMI channel.
- Open missuniverse.livebash.com on your device's web browser and join the livestream.
- The livestream will display on your TV through the HDMI connection.
For more support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.